Friday, November 24, 2006

hols are so boring that i actualli wake up at 12 every morning or u shld say afternoon.. anyway, 15 dec is sch band concert at singapore conference hall (based on wat zhiyi told me). so erm.. we are going to watch happy feet before the concert.. LOL.. it shld be a nice movie... cant wait.. muahahaha!!! diao.. my cousins going to perth that same day.. how? :(

saw a red car yesterday and the lady driver looks a lot like ms koh.. the drive stared at me for i don know why then i sort of saw her face and thought that she looks like ms koh.. wateva it is i am starting to miss the teachers who have alrdy/are going to leave sch for good.. like ms wang and ms koh.. haiz..

honestly i haven start with my hmw yet and xinghui was like scolding me.. haha.. ask me quickly do... LOL.. sian ah.. yq, lp working this hols and i believe there's more but still good for them.. can spend their own money.. :P

now for another song.. try to find one... erm...
LOL.. when it all falls apart by the veronicas

I'm having the day from hell
It was all going so well
Before you came
And you told me you needed space
With a kiss on the side my face
Not again

And not to mention
The tears I shed
I shoulda kicked your
Ass instead
I need intervention
Attention to stop temptation to scream

Cause baby

(Chorus)
Everything is f'ed up straight from the heart
Tell me, what do you do when it all falls apart
Gotta pick myself up, where do I start
Cause I can't turn to you when it all falls apart
No, ohh

Don't know where I parked my car
Don't know who my real friends are
Anymore
I put my faith in you
What a stupid thing to do
When it rains it pours

And not to mention
I drank too much
I'm feelin' hungover
Out of touch
I need intervention
Attention to stop temptation to scream

Cause baby

Chorus

Can't it be easier?
Can't I just change my life?
Cause it just seems to go bad every time
Will I be mending
Another one ending once again

Chorus x2

Gotta pick myself up
Cuz baby I'm f'ed up

Chorus

No comments: