Saturday, July 14, 2007

movie

sudden urge to blog.. anyway, thanks to everyone who gave me birthday gifts! really appreciate it! :D

today, went to watch harry potter movie, with, my cousins, ten of us. plus, yapseng, terence tay, shixiang, weirong.. yes. it was a relatively fun event.. with surprise lucky draw, my cousin won an awesome looking notebook with 3D image of the poster.. cool... haha... the guys actualli had seats at the back.. good la.. my mum told me all front seats all front seats.. then all back seats.. lol! movie was ok i guess? from the negative comments from my friends, and i actually told one of them to shut up, so ya sorry man... didn't mean to.. but it is really rude when u tell someone that the movie sucks when they are gg to watch it in another 10mins.. it will make the viewer have a bad impression of the movie and make her not have a gd time watching it... so like stop it..

movies to watch,
1)the condemmed
2)the simpsons
3)ratoulie or how-u-spell-it
4)die hard 4.0

but i doubt we have to watch at all.. i shld just go to a video shop and rent the movies.. the simpsons is a must watch though.. :D emma watson rocked the movie..

No comments: