Wednesday, April 18, 2007

just talked to my grandma and it got me mad when i told her abt my stuff...

one, to this person.. when i said it is enough it is enough... when i say i will get mad, i don care how much u smile at me, give me an innocent look, or stupid puppy look, i am realli mad.. and when i scold i really scold.. u and ur bf maybe big shots, but hey i don care.. i don care even if u r the president's daughter.. if u don show respect, don expect me to treat u with it.. u r just stuck up.. i know that u are competing with me in everything but hey guess wat? i don bother abt u.. go ahead and compete for all i care.. there's always a mountain higher... u r always badmouthing abt her but know wat? u r no better.. at least she knows her limits unlike u.. grow up... that's one point that i prefer abt her than to u.. u think ur bf is all that and excepts everyone to treat him as royalty.. but hey! we aren't u..

two, to this other person, i understand ur pediacrement and honestly i have a part to play to how u r now... and truthfully i am sorry... there's some things that ppl tend to see differently and i hope that all of us involved cld compromise.. the purpose of the game was to have fun but we are affected by competitveness.. and that's most probably the reason why we are in this plight now.. i am affected by the competitiveness too.. and hence... led to this.. can i help in anyway? and i am sorry...

three, smth that happened to my friend... as i told u, i have personal limitations with ppl like u.. do blame me if this limitations are causing problems.. hope u forgive me... we need to talk though...

four, thanks to this particular someone to hear me out abt the things that happened just recently... and i think u know wat a person i am...

there's a lot in my mind.. and i don know who to talk to... my grandma will be interrupting me halfway, mum's out in philippines.. his status has changed and he's her good friend.. life's unfair? haha... i think so... i hate being middleman...

to a new friend, thanks for ur advice today and he wasn't angry with u.. :D all the best for midyear! let's break the failing record of comb humans.. haha!

-----------------------------------------------------------
gratz to choir for getting gold with honours and band silver!! everyone's a winner when u have fun don critizise anyone for wateva reason.. they did their best and the sch is proud no matter wat... some ppl just love to critizise...
-----------------------------------------------------------
i have experienced this twice
and each time, my heart breaks.

for wat reason?
namely, losing a friend...

i hate this but i cant fight this feeling...
help? i think i ran into big trouble again
-----------------------------------------------------------
it is a wonder that u write a lot abt the person u dislike and so little for the ppl u love... why? haha....

No comments: